Here’s what you can expect:
1. You tell me what you want made. Be as specific as possible. I need timelines, colors, any design ideas you may have.
2. I respond with a quote and proposal, including a suggested timeline.
3. You respond with your approval or agreement.
4. I send you an invoice and contract.
5. You pay sign the contract and pay 50% of the total cost. This goes towards purchasing the materials for your project.
6. I begin work. I will provide progress photos as needed.
7. Upon completion of the work, I send you pictures of the finished products and the invoice for the balance of the payment.
8. I deliver the finished product.
Please note that this process applies to individual clients only. Corporate clients, design houses and others, please contact me to discuss the scope of the project further.